This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This smaller acreage located just south of the small town of Pontoosuc is perfect for anyone looking for a nice piece of recreational ground. The property has good access off a county road along with several older trails throughout the property allowing you to access the entire property easily. The property has good connecting habitat and offers great deer and turkey hunting. One main creek runs south to north through the property with a couple smaller secondary creeks providing a sufficient water source throughout the year. It has rolling terrain with several ridge tops, creek bottoms, pinch points and natural funnels making the property hunt much bigger than it actually is. It would also make for a great place to camp with utilities available on the property. Properties in this area do not come up for sale very often. Don’t miss your opportunity. Give me a call today for more information or to schedule a showing.
- Rolling terrain provides plenty of cover for wildlife
- Great deer and turkey hunting
- Older trails on the property making in accessible
- Good county road access
- All timber tract
- Secluded location
- Dallas rural water available
- Electric available
- Family owned since the 1940's
- Minutes away from Dallas City, 30 minutes from Burlington, 1 hour from Galesburg
- Great well-rounded recreational farm
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data