Looking for that great "up north" destination for endless recreation? Look no further than this beautiful rolling acreage amidst thousands of acres of Langlade County Forest land. Rolling hardwood ridges and dense conifer cover lines the contoured landscape with marketable timber. A small off-the-grid cabin with a storage shed provides a place to get out of the elements and a basecamp to explore thousands of acres of county land right out your door. Wildlife abounds with deer, bear, turkey, and grouse. Lots of privacy and remote feel while still enjoying the convenience of road access. Boat launches on several lakes, ATV & snowmobile trails, and trout streams are just a few of the many recreation options nearby. The renowned Prairie River is literally just down the road. Don’t wait any longer to start enjoying the "up north" experience!
- Adjoins Langlade County Forest on 3 sides, with thousands of acres to explore
- Rolling hardwoods ridges
- Marketable timber
- Small rustic cabin to get out of the elements
- Rolling topography
- Diverse forest cover
- Remote and secluded feel yet has the convenience of road access
- Short drive to boat launch on Summit Lake and Enterprise Lake as well as other lakes
- Near ATV and snowmobile trails
- Trout streams nearby, including the renowned Prairie River which is literally just down the road
- Moccasin Lake Trail Area offers a variety of recreation options including cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, horseback riding
- Not in MFL program
- About 1 hour 15 minutes from Wausau; 1 hour 40 minutes from Stevens Point; 2 hours 10 minutes from Green Bay; 2 hours 20 minutes from Appleton; 3 hours 15 minutes from Madison; 3 hours 45 minutes from Milwaukee
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.