This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Just minutes away from Baldwin City, this is your chance to own a great investment property with quality hunting in a genetically superior area for wildlife. With 41 tillable acres of fertile soil, this property will generate annual income while providing excellent hunting opportunities for whitetail, turkey, quail, and other small game. The west boundary is fully timbered with mature hardwoods along the creek. Timbered draws stick out into the crop fields providing excellent ambush sites as well as conceals the crop fields from the road. IN 2008, a giant whitetail that grossed over 240 inches was reportedly harvested across the st on the neighboring property. The story and the area are documented in the November 2009 issue of North American Whitetail Magazine, in which the buck was featured on the front cover. Take a look at the trail camera pictures and you will see that the bigs ones are still roaming these woods. This property is an excellent future investment for development as well. It is less than 5 minutes outside of Baldwin City and has road frontage on both the north and south side. This would be an ideal tract to divide into two 40 acre tracts. Located between North 150 rd and N200 rd, this property is in school district 348 and is a part of watershed #82. Please give the listing agent a call for more information or to schedule a one on one viewing of this excellent property.
- Extremely high density of Deer and turkey
- Road frontage on both north and south side of property
- Would make an excellent property for two 40 acre build sites
- 41 acres tillable acres. Current farmer is willing to continue farming on 1/3rds or cash rent
- Crop rotates between bean, corn, and wheat
- 7.62 acres of CRP enrolled until 2024. Rights transfer to new owner
- Mature timber and hardwoods along creek bottom. Virgin timber, Lots of wildlife sign throughout
- A giant 240+ inch whitetail, shot by Chad Christie, was featured on the November 2009 cover of North American Whitetail Magazine, and was reportedly harvested on the property across the street
- Taxes are $679.00 annually
- 5 minutes southwest of Baldwin
- 25 minutes south of Lawrence
- 35-45 minutes west of Kansas City
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data