This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! When you think of hunting camp, think of this gorgeous property. It is just what you have always dreamed about and it is turn-key! In the heart of big woods country, this property is ready to hunt. It comes prepared with groomed trails, 5 acres of food plots, water holes, 9 tree stands and a box blind. Come September all you need to bring is your bow! Have a large group? No problem as there are two cabins on site. One is a steel sided and roofed cabin for zero maintenance. It comes complete with a wood-burning fireplace and a propane wall mounted back up heater. There is running water from your well and electric service brought in from the road. Two bedrooms with bunk beds for your buddies and a flush toilet. The kitchen is newer and is ready to cook those fresh tenderloins from your trophy! Cabin #2 is an Amish built bunkhouse. It is finished out in T and G cedar and has a small stove to cook on. It is a great addition for large group getaways. This property has been well thought out and set up for you and has many years of nice trophies to show for it. For added family fun, you will be only a few miles from the Dairyland Flowage, a great family fun lake known for small mouth bass, walleye and musky fishing. If you are looking for a property set up for hunting, ready for you and your family to enjoy and is listed at a great price, you will want to check this out.
- Turnkey hunting property
- Gated entrance
- 2 cabins with electric, septic, propane, well
- Cabin #1 is a steel cabin with tongue and grove cedar inside, cement floor, wood stove and propane heater
- Has a well with an â??on demandâ?? water heater, toilet with collection tank
- Full modern kitchen
- Cabin #2 is an Amish built cabin that has 2 sleeping lofts, chemical toilet and is finished off in T and G cedar
- Woodshed for firewood, wooden storage shed for tools
- Groomed trails
- 5 acres of food plots planted in clover and other perennials
- 9 tree stands and a box blind included
- Mowed access trails through property
- Apple trees and mineral sites are established
- Situated 4 miles from Hwy 8 on a gravel road
- Large woods all around teeming with deer and bear+
- Rolling mixed hardwood and softwood forest with an unnamed creek, tag alder swamp.
- Great deer and bear habitat
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data