This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Once in a lifetime opportunity to own a property that stretches as far as the eye can see! Low, low taxes. Gorgeous western facing building site that faces Mill Bluff State Park. Mature bucks seek the shelter of hundreds of acres of high grasses and woods. The property is reverting back to wooded habitat while providing waterfowl hunters the pick of many small ponds that hold ducks and geese. Reach out for long range shooting which adds to the excitement. Multiple bucks were taken on the parcel last year. Additional buildings and/or building sites may be negotiated.
- Wildlife paradise with building site
- Property adjacent to state park
- Mix of wetlands, oak ridge and westward facing building site
- Major bedding grounds for deer
- Mix of wetland plants and native prairie grasses provide ultimate cover
- Perfect for a pheasant ranch
- Cabin/home site
- Low taxes forever
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.