This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This wildlife paradise has everything from 10 acres of productive farmland to high-quality forests that abut the beautiful Mill Bluff State Park. One hundred feet high rock outcroppings grace the west end of this property and once on top you can see for many miles. Deer use these open areas as prime bedding cover. The wooded portion of the property features mature oak and gently rolling terrain. This area would be an excellent building site for a home or cabin. Thousands of geese and ducks fly over and land in the many wetland scrapes that have been installed for wildlife and multiple bucks are taken on the property annually. If you love wildlife, you'll love this place!!
- Beautiful diverse wildlife habitat
- Giant deer bedding area with native praire grasses and weeds
- Numerous ponds attracting geese, ducks, cranes and many song birds
- Mature bucks and does bed in high grasses
- 70 acres of pristine oak
- Part of property borders Mill Bluff State Park
- Beautiful building sites
- Very low taxes. $1350.00 annually
- Giant 10-acre food plot with soybeans or corn
- Gorgeous 100-foot rock outcropping
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.