Spectacular acre lot on the Dearborn River with good access. Over 350' of riverfront just upstream of the confluence of the Missouri River. Incredible fishing property with great build site well above the 500-year flood plain. Less than 10 minutes from the interstate to this property. Excellent fishing on both the Dearborn & Missouri Rivers from this locale. Mule deer, moose, & black bears have all been seen on this parcel.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Lewis and Clark County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Residential Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Riverfront Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Recreational Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Ranches in Lewis and Clark County
- Farms in Lewis and Clark County
- Undeveloped Land in Lewis and Clark County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.