Listing ID: LC-1508-028947
This is a 40 acre lot on Historic Route 66 in Southern California. The property is just south of the beautiful Granite Mountains, Providence Mountains, and the Mojave National Preserve. The land is relatively flat with a dry desert terrain. It is zoned for residential use and Route 66 literally runs right through the property lines.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.