Very tough to find smaller acreage just minutes from town. This 17.30 acres is privately located past the Cowboy Church with good gravel road access & power available. It's mostly wooded with some small fields and the deer LOVE the spring located at the center of the property (see pics). There are very few properties in this price range that have this much to offer!
From Hwy. 167, turn onto Hilly Village Road. Go past lake and when road turns to gravel go approx. 3/4 mile, on left after Cowboy Church.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Independence County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Independence County
- Riverfront Property in Independence County
- Recreational Property in Independence County
- Ranches in Independence County
- Farms in Independence County
- Residential Property in Independence County
- Horse Property in Independence County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.