This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Great investment opportunity in the Mid-West! Add this to your investment portfolio or to your existing farming operation! Approximately 63 acres of mostly flat income producing farmland that will produce an income of $9,450.00 for 2016. There are also areas perfect to build a pond and level home sites along the county road.
- Approximately 63 acres tillable (remainder in brush and timber)
- $9,450 in Income for 2016 ($150 per tillable acre)
- Flat to gentle slopes
- Over 90% in tillable acres
- 146 Weighted Average Bu/A for Corn
- 45.1 Weighted Average Bu/A for Soybeans
- $377.08 in annual taxes
- 2 Â½ Miles from Kampsville, Illinois
- Less than 2-hour drive from St. Louis, Missouri
- Over a 2% annual ROI at full asking price
- Level home sites
- Areas perfect to build a pond
- Survey On File
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Calhoun County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.