This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
The intersection of two main East-West Highways in St Lucie County afford superior visibility for the property. Located across Midway Road from the St Lucie County Fairgrounds, the site has direct access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. Zoned Ag-5, Agricultural (1 dwelling unit/5 gross acres) with a Land Use of Agricultural-5 (AG-5) (1 dwelling unit/5 gross acres). There are many conditional and accessory uses which include, gas/service station, retail farm equipment and related accessories, and apparel and accessory stores.
Formerly a large tree farm, there are still many varieties of palms on the site which include Washingtonian, Foxtail, Queen, Roebelenii, Canary Island Palm and more.
Improvements include a 2,400 square foot metal building and 192 square foot pump house.
From U.S. Highway #1 drive West on Midway Road to Shinn Road - see sign on North side of road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Lucie County
- Saint Lucie County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Lucie County
- Residential Property in Saint Lucie County
- Commercial Property in Saint Lucie County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Lucie County
- Farms in Saint Lucie County
- Ranches in Saint Lucie County
- Recreational Property in Saint Lucie County