This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a beautiful primarily timbered property with potential building sites and utilities available. The views of the Skunk River Valley from the potential building sites are amazing! It’s got beautiful terrain with a nice creek flowing through it. The timber is primarily mature hardwoods mixed with cedar thickets and is located just south of the Skunk River near Geode State Park. If you’re looking for a smaller property that would offer great hunting and potential building sites, you should check this one out. Demand for properties this size is really high and this one probably won’t last long.
- Excellent hunting/recreational farm
- Heavy deer sign on the property
- Located near Geode State Park about 15 - 20 minutes from Burlington
- Great road access with utilities available
- Primarily timber with a 2.3-acre field that is currently in grass
- Mature hardwoods with plenty of thick brush to hold deer, turkeys, and other game
- A nice rock/sand bottom creek with rock bluffs along it flows through the property
- There is a nice road system for accessing the property
- Beautiful terrain with several ridges, drainages, and a creek bottom
- Rathbun Regional Water and Electricity are available at the road
- Great deer numbers - deer were everywhere when I was walking the property
- Taxes are approximately $284/yr
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data