This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is the pinnacle of recreational properties that offers everything a buyer could ask for! Located 5 minutes south of Canton and 40 minutes from downtown Peoria, the convenient location adds to long list of opportunities this property will provide. The property has been strictly managed for trophy whitetails for the past 8 years, that’s just the beginning! 10+ lakes and ponds provide excellent fishing and waterfowl opportunities. The farm is located close to Duck Creek Cooling Pond, which is a hot spot for both ducks and geese. The property boasts an excellent road and trail system making access easy and providing great ATV or horseback riding. 75 tillable acres are providing $11,250.00 of annual income through cash rent and a tremendous food source for the abundant deer and turkey population. In addition to the top end hunting and fishing, the property has several great building sites for a home or lodge. Properties that offer this much variety of recreational opportunities do not come available often.
- The pinnacle of recreational properties with some return on investment
- 10+ lakes and 25 acres of water that are stocked with fish; 1 lake is shared, the others are private
- 75 tillable acres rented at $150 per acre; $11250 annual income
- Excellent access with internal road and trail system
- Excellent deer, waterfowl, fishing, and turkey hunting
- Great building sites
- Established food plots
- Excellent adjoining habitat
- Located 5 miles south of Canton
- Managed for trophy whitetails for the last 8 years
- Road access from Old Weaver Road or Highway 78
- 40 minutes from downtown Peoria
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data