This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
This is a GREAT recreational property, investment property, or residential location. Approximately 116 acres of land complete with a small cabin and perimeter fence. Located in the Otter Creek valley adjacent to the Custer National Forest which offers around 550,000 acres of land that can be accessed by the public.
The property was at one time subdivided and can be separated into three separate parcels consisting of 44.10 acres, 35.34 acres, and 36.55 acres. At present it is being utilized as one complete parcel of land.
It offers a modern cabin with tin roof and siding. The interior is a rustic style with wood on the ceiling and walls and there are two bedrooms and 1 complete bathroom. The cabin has electricity and is completely plumbed although a well has not yet been added. It is very comfortable and the views from this property are stunning. It is private yet less than 30 miles from Ashland.
Type of Fence
Fenced for Cattle
All Weather Road
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Powder River County
- Powder River County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Powder River County
- Farms in Powder River County
- Undeveloped Land in Powder River County
- Residential Property in Powder River County
- Recreational Property in Powder River County
- Riverfront Property in Powder River County
- Horse Property in Powder River County