PRICE REDUCED! This recreational timber tract is located just north of Interstate 20 and just outside the city limits of Greensboro. The property has everything you need to be an excellent hunting and investment tract with the potential for future development. Over 600 feet of road frontage along with numerous potential homesites makes this a fabulous place to build your dream home in one of the best locations around the state. The property offers a gentle rolling terrain with over 1500 feet of frontage on Richland Creek. There are numerous streams and several prime locations for the perfect pond. The property consists of a mixture of 14-year-old pines along with mature hardwoods that line the creek and streams. The road system provides access to the entire property. Superior bedding areas, food plot locations, stand locations and food sources provide everything you need to produce and hold trophy whitetails.
- Located 1.5 miles from downtown Greensboro just outside city limits
- Less than 5 miles to Interstate 20 and just over an hour from Augusta or Atlanta
- 600' of paved road frontage with gated entrance
- Frontage on Richland Creek along with several other streams
- Great homesites and pond sites
- Road system throughout property
- Excellent 14 year old pines and mixed hardwoods
- Several food plot and stand locations throughout property
- Prime deer and turkey hunting
- Convenient to Lake Oconee
- Excellent investment and recreational property
- Potential future developement
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.