This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Here is an opportunity to own a piece of ground at an affordable price. This property was used as a landfill back in the 60’s so there are some DNR restrictions that apply such as no tilling or building on the ground. This property is being used hay production and could continue to be used for hay. It could also be used for various recreational activities such as hunting, camping or ATV riding. It borders the Davis Creek bottoms, which are well known for producing quality deer. Located one hour straight east of Kansas City right off I-70 makes for an easy convenient drive to get away from the city. Please call to schedule a showing.
- Approximately 22 acres of hay ground to provide income
- Perfect property for recreational activities such as biking, camping, riding horses or ATVs, shooting guns ectâ?¦
- Just north of I-70, about 2 miles by car
- There is enough cover on the north end of property to provide hunting opportunities
- This property was used as a landfill in the 60â??s so DNR restrictions apply, such as no tilling the ground or building on this property
- 2015 property taxes were $74.25
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data