PRICE REDUCED!! This is a great opportunity to own a piece of lakeshore on the famous Lake of the Ozarks, along with a large piece of ground for hunting and exploring. The property has over 900 feet of lakeshore with boat dock access allowed. This gently rolling property lies along Rainey Creek with some of the best fishing on the entire lake. One of the benefits of owning waterfront on Lake of the Ozarks is the ability to put in a boat dock and build your home near the water’s edge. With multiple potential access points and building sites, the possibilities are endless. Give me a call to see if this Ozarks lake property is what you have been waiting for.
- 900 feet of lakeshore and stunning views of lake from Rainey Creek arm
- Great building sites and dock sites with deep water
- Wildlife abound with good whitetail and turkey hunting
- Rainey Creek is known as a top fishing destination on lake
- Property is just minutes from Osage Beach and top notch shopping and dining
- Property had a timber harvest in early 2015, creating some interior roads and bedding cover for deer
- Kansas City is 137 miles away, St. Louis is 205 miles away and Springfield is 87 miles away.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.