This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This tract is an ideal property for a hunting reserve or permanent home because of its unique features. Both the northern and western boundary butts up against the Rich Mountain Wilderness Area. There are two streams running through the property. One travels north to southeast exiting along the eastern boundary; this stream is Rolston Creek which eventually empties into the Cartecay River. A second smaller unnamed stream enters the property on the western boundary and connects with Rolston Creek just to the east of Land Lot 28. This stream flows approximately 30 feet inside the western boundary before flowing over a 60-80 foot high cascading waterfall. With mature white oaks, red oaks, pines, hemlocks and softwood consuming the property, it makes for excellent habitat for deer, turkey, wild hogs, and bears. This property is truly one of a kind. Call today to schedule your private showing!
- Both the northern and western boundary butts up against the Rich Mountain Wilderness Area
- 60-80' cascading waterfall on the property
- Property has not been timbered was over 80 years
- Very mature hardwoods, softwoods, pines as well as eastern hemlocks
- Two streams running through the property
- Streams capable of producing hydro-electric power
- Loaded with deer, turkey, wild hogs, and bear
- Great investment with timber income potential
- Perfect for hunting camp or permanent home site
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Gilmer County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.