This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Outstanding hunting property for the all around outdoorsman. Phenomenal habitat for deer and turkey and the property is having 2 large duck impoundments installed for waterfowl hunting. The farm is located in the famed Kaler Bottoms, an area well known for bruiser bucks. There is a good well, septic, and electric on the property with a great spot to build or pull in a trailer or camper. The property is located at the end of a dead end road and also has a deeded easement for access to the South end of the property providing great access for multiple wind directions. There are 188 acres of the property enrolled in WRP with the building spot and utilities NOT enrolled so you can build. The price reflects the WRP easement and for those looking for an excellent hunting farm at the low end of the budget, here it is! Call for more details or showing of the property.
- 20 minutes to Paducah, 2 hours 15 minutes to Nashville
- Located at the end of a dead end road, has access through a deeded easement to the South end of the farm, excellent access
- 188 +/- acres of the property has been enrolled in WRP
- Will be tree plantings in the open fields
- 2 shallow water impoundments, totaling 3 acres, built for Waterfowl
- WRP allows for a small percentage of the easement to be planted for food plots
- Located in the Kaler Bottoms well know for producing big deer
- Nearly 1 +/- acre that is not enrolled in WRP has a great building site with power, a good well, and septic
- You could build or pull a trailer or camper for living quarters
- Outstanding habitat for deer and turkey
- Basically no road frontage, perfect for security and seclusion
- With the tree plantings and the addition of food plots this farm has a ton of potential to hold and grow big deer
- Timber is mature with a full canopy, nearly 22 acre section of planted Sycamore trees as well
- Excellent stand locations with multiple pinch points and ambush sites
- A rare property that offers opportunities to deer, turkey, and waterfowl hunt
- Offers great habitat diversity, will only get better with the addition of the impoundments and tree plantings, critical feature for growing and holding mature deer
- With the addition of food plots, in accordance with the WRP guidelines, the sky is the limit for this farm
- Price Reduced!!!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Graves County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.