This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This year-round recreational property is definitely one I am proud to have the opportunity to sell. The entire property is surrounded by fertile farmland and this farm serves as the prime bedding area for the surrounding wildlife. There is deer sign everywhere on the property, but it is especially heavy on the north side of the farm, which has 10 acres of tillable land that has been allowed to go back into natural regeneration. The deer trails through this part of farm are everywhere. The balance of the property is primarily a hardwood timber stand with 2 small creeks meandering through. There is a gated entrance on the northwest corner that leads across a gravel lane to the 1400 square feet lodge and stocked pond in the middle of the property. The lodge is very solid and in great shape, something any buyer would be proud to own. The previous owner was a quadriplegic and the cabin, pond, and even a very nice Amish built hunting blind are all handicap accessible. Behind the cabin is a nice woodworking shop and a storage building. A lot of furnishings, tractor, and equipment are included as well. If you are looking for turn-key year-round hunting/recreational property in Southern Illinois then you need to check this offering out.
- 2 miles southwest of Mulkeytown, 5 miles southeast of Duquoin, 1.5 hour southeast of St Louis
- 83 surveyed acres, 10 tillable and 73 in hardwood timber, some marketable
- Completely surrounded by fertile crop ground
- 1400 square feet cabin, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, great room, large bathroom, 2 covered porches with concrete floors, 1 deck overlooking the pond
- Lodge is in great condition with well and septic; includes a back up generator and the majority of the furnishings
- 1 Amish built workshop with electric, 1 storage building, 1 fish cleaning station
- 1 Amish built hunting blind, made handicap accessible
- Includes Ford 2000 tractor, brushhog, 2 bottom plow, and a blade
- Gated entrance off of Renfro Lake Road
- Great deer and turkey hunting opportunities; deer sign is everywhere
- 1 stocked pond built right off the back porch of the lodge
- 2 small creeks run through the property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Franklin County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.