This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This cabin with tasteful updates will provide a wonderful family recreational retreat or hunting camp. The three bedroom, two partial bath home has knotty pine tongue and groove walls surrounding new laminate flooring and an open living room, kitchen and dining room layout with a large, centrally located, fireplace as a focal point. The cabin is nestled next to a private pond on a wonderfully diverse wooded parcel. The diverse habitat and terrain on this property consist of mixed hardwood highlands with beautiful panoramic views of the area, pockets of mixed age class popple and pine, small tracts of various types of wetlands ranging from marsh to spruce bog, food plots and ponds dissected by a good internal road system. From a hunting standpoint, all of this habitat diversity represents a great foundation for diverse species and healthy numbers of game and wildlife including Whitetail, Bear, Turkey, Waterfowl and Upland Game Birds. A massive tract of National Forest just a mile down the road offers additional hunting, camping, fishing, picnicking and motorized recreation.
- Great location with world-class hunting and fishing and massive tract of National Forest nearby
- Three bedroom, two bath cabin with numerous updates
- Private pond
- Key mix of habitat to support quality whitetail
- Hardwood highlands with beautiful panoramic views
- Food plots and blinds established
- Good internal road system
- Legal easement access with private, gated entrance at property line
- Approximate distances to nearby cities according to Mapquest: Glidden, WI 8.5 mi; Duluth/Superior 107 mi; Eau Claire and Wausau, WI 125 mi; Minneapolis/St. Paul 180 mi; Madison, WI 265 mi; Milwaukee, WI 310 mi; Chicago, IL 400 mi.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Ashland County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.