PRICE REDUCED! Located in the big timber hills of Southeast Chautauqua County this farm has the potential for a great little hunting property. The farm has a very secluded creek through the center of the property that is fed by a nice sized pond where great fishing for bass, catfish, perch ect.. can be enjoyed with family and friends. The habitat is excellent for big deer, turkeys, and quail. There are several open areas that could be used for some grazing, small hunting strips, or perfectly located food plots. The creek draw that cuts through the interior has some big timber, brush, cedars, and thick habitat for holding wildlife. There are also some great terrain changes on the property with the northern third drawing up into a scenic hillside where the property has great views from above to scout wildlife. The area is well known for producing great deer and numerous turkeys and much of the area has significant tree cover, rough terrain, and big deep draws that allow for deer to get good age. There is a rural water line that is present along with electricity so the option to build a cabin or home is available. There are several great building sites. The farm is only several miles from Oklahoma border. This is a very nice little hunting property.
- Located 1 Â½ hours Southeast of Wichita, 1 hour North of Tulsa, and 1 Â½ hours West of Joplin
- Rural water and electricity available on site, great building sites are plentiful
- Excellent hunting farm with good water sources and thick cover, property is fenced
- Located in a region with big timbered draws and rough terrain allowing for great deer age structure
- Beautiful small pond for grazing water source and also wildlife draw
- Outstanding terrain changes with elevation
- Scenic Hillside Views
- Excellent habitat for big deer, turkeys, quail
- Great fishing in the pond, bass, catfish, perch, ect.
- Family has enjoyed years of great fishing on this picturesque pond
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.