This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Here is a good size ridges and hollows timber tract at a great price. At under $800 an acre, and with a good mix of standing timber, this one should have great ROI in years to come. Located in the Elk Zone and with a lot of deer and turkey sign this would make a great diverse hunting tract. There is a good trail system through the property, which would be excellent for ATV’s, horses, or to access your stand when playing wind direction. Bottom line, this is a great investment tract at a great price that you can enjoy too. Call today to set up your private showing!
- The farm boasted a lot of deer and turkey sign during our initial walkthrough
- Good trail system for easy access to multiple stand locations
- Almost all hardwood tract with marketable timber
- A creek runs through the property, providing a year-round water source
- Located in the Elk Zone
- Timber investment property
- 1 hour 30 minutes to Lexington
- 1 hour 45 minutes to Knoxville
- The property is accessed via easement and has no road frontage
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.