This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Here is a good size ridges and hollows timber tract at a great price. At under $800 an acre, and with a good mix of standing timber, this one should have great ROI in years to come. Located in the Elk Zone and with a lot of deer and turkey sign this would make a great diverse hunting tract. There is a good trail system through the property, which would be excellent for ATV’s, horses, or to access your stand when playing wind direction. Bottom line, this is a great investment tract at a great price that you can enjoy too. Call today to set up your private showing!
- The farm boasted a lot of deer and turkey sign during our initial walkthrough
- Good trail system for easy access to multiple stand locations
- Almost all hardwood tract with marketable timber
- A creek runs through the property, providing a year-round water source
- Located in the Elk Zone
- Timber investment property
- 1 hour 30 minutes to Lexington
- 1 hour 45 minutes to Knoxville
- The property is accessed via easement and has no road frontage
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Clay County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.