It’s all about location and it’s hard to beat where this farm is located. It’s tucked in the middle of several large tract landowners that practice serious QDM, right next to Lake Barkley, 15 minutes to Land Between the Lakes and 20 minutes to Kentucky Lake. Whether you’re looking for your next trophy buck or a place to take the whole family, this part of Western Kentucky has something for everyone. With QDM neighbors and Trigg County’s reputation for big bucks, you shouldn’t have any problem filling up the walls in your trophy room. The timbered ridges and draws create numerous natural funnels and pinch points. There are several smaller size openings and a power line cut through that would be great food plot locations. Several trails spread out through the farm to get you where you want to go. Only minutes to the west is the trifecta of family fun in the outdoors. Lake Barkley, Land Between the Lakes and Kentucky Lake. Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley are well-known fisheries and often top the list in the bass fishing circuits. There are numerous boat ramps, marinas, restaurants and family fun centers all around the lakes. Land Between the Lakes is 170,000 acres available for public use. Land Between the Lakes offers you an extra buck and doe tag. Also available in Land Between the Lakes is numerous campgrounds, an ATV park, an equestrian area and roughly 100 miles of hiking trails. If you’re looking for a farm that has something for everyone, then this is it. Call today to schedule your private showing!
- Excellent hunting tract in a QDM neighborhood
- Property sits less than two tenths of a mile to Lake Barkley
- Beautiful rolling timber tract with loads of deer and turkey
- Just over a mile of road frontage offers development potential and access to utilities
- Great building sites
- A 3.33 acre power line cut and several small open areas that would be perfect for food plots
- Excellent hunting opportunities, superb reputation for big bucks
- 15 minutes to Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area = Extra KY buck tag
- 10 minutes to Cadiz, 1 hour and 15 minutes to Nashville, 1 hour to Paducah
- Utilities at road
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.