This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Here is an excellent hunting and income producing farm and is one of the most secluded properties you will find. It is located at the end of a dead end road with no roads around the perimeter of the farm. The terrain is made up of a nice variety of big mature timber blocks and draws, along with tillable fields and overgrown grassy areas ideal whitetail and turkey habitat! The East side of the property is bordered by the Chariton River and Wildcat Creek to the south. This farm has had very light hunting pressure for several years and it has been strictly managed for mature bucks. Super secluded farms like this are hard to find, give a call for more details or to set up a private showing.
- Farm located approximately 18 miles Southeast of Unionville along the West side of the Chariton River
- Property is surveyed
- Income data on farm: 81 acres of tillable land with cash rent of $155 per acre $12,555.00 m/l, 8.6 acre CRP buffer strip pays $919 through 2018 Total income $13,474
- Balance of the farm is timbered draws and blocks, brush, ponds, grassy areas
- Excellent habitat for deer and wild turkeys, and small game
- Entire East side of the farm borders the Chariton River
- Property has had very light hunting pressure for the last 4-5 years
- Farm has ideal food plot locations scattered about the property, there is plenty of heavy brush along with nice mature timber and a nice variety of terrain change and lots of edge
- 3 Redneck hunting blinds on 10 ft towers on the property convey with the sale of the property
- In the bottom along the river there is a water structure and with some work on the levee, this duck hole could be repaired into an excellent waterfowl hunting structure
- Farm is totally secluded at the end of a dead end road, behind a gated entrance, there are no roads around the property, super quiet secluded area
- Property is joined to the North by a huge block of timber
- Big tillable bottom fields to the South
- Farm provides great bedding cover for the crop fields to the south
- Nice scenic construction site on the North end, and Electricity is available
- Ideal location for cabin/lodge or to park a RV
- Steel Grain bin on the farm that can be used for storage
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Putnam County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.