PRICE REDUCED!Build your dream house or cabin and hunt trophy whitetail right out the back door! Located near two great recreational lakes of Bone and Big Round Lake, this parcel has everything you would require on a small hunting tract. Five elevated box blinds are in place. Mature timber and gently rolling terrain slopes down to the Straight River Bottoms. The Straight River is a meandering Class II trout river about 15 miles long that is known to harbor large brown trout but rarely fished due to its remoteness. The river bottom habitat just off the west corner of the property is perfect for holding mature bucks, yet most all of your land is high and dry. I witnessed a large, hair-filled buck bed on the edge of this tag alder cover facing the river edge indicating that this is a preferred bedding area for this buck. Based on the amount of hair in the moss, he comes back time and time again to this sanctuary. There is also a well-worn deer trail following the ridge and easily accessed stands all along the crest on the well-established trail system. In the center of the property is a seasonal riparian pond. Notice the enclosed stand perfectly situated overlooking this quiet water which is a perfect ambush point for this fall! This little gem has it all. Call me today to set up your private tour.
- Spectacular flat building site with utilities on a quiet country road
- Hardwood forest with maple, oak, bass and ash
- Gently rolling slope to the Straight River bottoms
- Excellent river bottom seclusion cover, key to growing large bucks
- 5 elevated tree stand box blinds are ready for you and your hunting buddy
- Extensive trail system
- Mixed agriculture and hardwoods provide ample food and room to grow
- This neighborhood is known to put out 170 class bucks
- About an hour to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Conveniently locate near Bone and Big Round Lake
- Taxes $825.70
- No government programs
- Fiber optic cable recently installed at roadside for fast internet service.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.