This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDEUCED!! You have to come see this property. It is set up really nice. The house sits hidden back off the road and is surrounded by woods overlooking the stocked lake. The seller said you will see deer, turkeys and ducks and geese right out the front window. If you are looking for a great getaway or a place to live, this is a must see.
- 50 acres of timber, 3-acre lake and a home
- Located around 1.5 hour from St. Louis area, 5 minutes from McLeansboro, 30-35 minutes from Mt. Vernon
- Great deer hunting - bucks harvested from 150-190 off this property
- Really nice 3 bedroom, 3 bath home
- 2 outbuildings
- Home sits over looking the lake
- 28 ft. above ground pool and hot tub
- Very secluded home sits off the main road on private drive
- Large metal barn great for storage
- Great fishing in the lake
- Full of mature timber
- Great spots to clear out and put food plots
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hamilton County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.