This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
What an incredible opportunity to invest in great income producing tillable land and hunting. Approximately 63.5 acres of gentle rolling income-producing farmland that has been in a two-year rotation of corn and soybeans. The last two corn crop rotations have an average of 220 bushels per acre and the last two soybeans rotations have had an average of 58 bushels per acre. The cash rent potential is $250 per acre, boasting a $15,875 annual income. The hunting area lies in the back of the property giving you total privacy for deer and turkey hunting. The property is also located next to Panther Creek Conservation Area which will grant you numerous activities, including additional hunting, fishing, hiking, horse riding, just to name a few.
- 10 minutes north of Virginia
- 5 minutes south of Chandlerville
- Immediate access from IL State Route 78
- 63.51 acres tillable (remainder in timber and pasture)
- Potential $15,875 annual income ($250 per tillable acre cash rent)
- 220 Bu/Ac for corn in last 2 crop rotations
- 58 Bu/Ac for soybeans in last 2 crop rotations
- 88% of land in tillable acres
- Next to IDNR Panther Creek Conservation Area
- Excellent trophy deer and turkey hunting
- Prime level home site locations along Route 78
- Utilities available at the entrance of property
- City water available
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Cass County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.