This property has both the potential to be a great hunting piece with great building sites and development options. A great habitat mixture of timber, thick brush, small open areas and water make it a property with excellent hunting potential. The dense cover provides great bedding areas and really holds the deer. There are several trails carved into the terrain from years of use. A beautiful creek bottom spans the width of the property on the south end from west to east. The wildlife sign around this creek is very impressive and is the key to property from a wildlife stand point. Aside from the great hunting potential is the opportunity for several building sites on the east side. With road frontage spanning the east border and all utilities located along the entire east side this would allow for great home sites or a housing development. With several options and the ingredients already in place this property has potential for everyone.
- Access point from east with small gravel lot
- Road frontage along entire east property line ideal for building site
- Property could be split into many lots and developed
- Few wet weather creeks through out property
- Several trails carved into terrain from years of use
- Few areas with a little clean up that could be small food plots
- Existing internal road system that with some clean up would allow for great easy access
- Dense cover for great wildlife habitat
- Beautiful creek bottom runs east/west on the south end of property
- No hunting permitted during this owner
- Timber value both current and future
- Rural water/gas line along east side
- 1 mile from Flat Rock, 11 miles from Robinson
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.