Here is a prime opportunity to own a piece of property along the Platte River. This property boasts some of the best goose hunting along the entire central flyway. Picture yourself cooking breakfast in the warmth of your propane heated blind, watching the sunrise cast the first morning’s shadows over your decoy spread on some of the last remaining open standing water in the mid of winter. Once the waterfowl season winds down you’ll be able to chase spring turkey before you grab a pole and start catching pre-spawning bass in the ponds. Don’t count out the whitetail hunting in this area either. There is plenty of mature timber to hang stands as well openings to grow some groceries to hunt over. This property offers year round enjoyment opportunities for the hard core hunters and also family enjoyment. Property shown by appointment only.
- 34 miles from Grand Island, 26 miles from Kearney
- Located just southeast of Shelton
- Turn-key waterfowl propertyâ??â??â??
- Three 5-6 man blinds and one 2 man mobile blind
- Well manicured areas around spring fed ponds
- Spring fed ponds containing bass, bluegill, crappie, and northern pike
- Gated entrance off of an access road
- 35 deeded acres with 65.7 acres of North Platte River accretion
- Top notch goose and duck hunting
- Whitetail deer and turkey hunting opportunities
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.