This is a private levee protected piece of rich, productive tillable soil. Add this to your current farming acreage to enhance your yearly income. As a bonus is the fact that fantastic deer and turkey hunting comes with it. The south neighbor has a pretty incredible duck hunting operation. He has built a berm on the north end of his property and he actually pumps water in from the Missouri River and floods milo and corn.
- 1:15 west of STL, 20 minutes south of Warrenton
- Missouri River access
- Rich soils have produced 60-bushel beans and 150-bushel corn
- An abundance of deer, turkeys and waterfowl are an added bonus to this income producing property
- Timber was select cut 30 years ago so some timber income could be realized if desired
- Tenant farmer already in place for someone not wanting to farm it themselves
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.