Here is an excellent quarter of pastureland with good grass, water, and solid fence. This property has everything in place to be a productive grazing property for many years. The windmill powered water pump will supply water to your herd throughout the entire grazing season. Call today for more information or to schedule a time to take a closer look!
- Located 8 1/2 miles northwest of Jetmore this property is in a great location along S Road â?? 6 miles west of Highway 283
- This excellent grazing property consists of native pasture grass and has been well managed and not over pressured with cattle
- There is a solid perimeter fence in place consisting mostly of 4-strand barbed wire
- The windmill on the property is in good working condition and has been a reliable water source for many years
- The currently dry Cottonwood Creek bottom winds through the center of the property
- This property is currently under a pasture lease. Buyer will take possession of all acres upon expiration of the lease on October 31, 2016
- There is an additional 160 acres of pasture available for purchase Â½ mile southwest of this property
- Legal Description: NE/4 of Section 1, Township 22 South, Range 25 West in Hodgeman County, KS
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.