This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Located a half mile south of the Wisconsin border lies a secluded piece of Northern Illinois property. Access to the property is off of Sharp Road down well-maintained easement. Currently, the property is being used in a cattle operation and is being grazed with a few acres being mowed for hay. A transmission power line runs through the property with a power line tower located in the middle of the farm. Two creeks run through the property providing a water source for livestock and wildlife. The property is located close to Rockford and offers year-round recreational opportunities. Give me a call today to schedule a showing.
- Property is located down a half-mile gravel and grass covered easement road
- Power line tower located on property
- Excellent deer and turkey numbers in the area
- There are approximately 8 acres that could be mowed for hay or put into a food plot
- Natural spring on property
- Property is located half a mile south of the Illinois/Wisconsin border off of Sharp road
- Portions of the property are lower laying areas that are very wet
- Property has been surveyed
- 10 minutes from Rockton, 20 minutes from Rockford, 1.5 hours from O'Hare Airport
- Annual Taxes: $283
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Winnebago County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.