This property is located just a few minutes from downtown historic Madison and 45 miles from Atlanta. Hard Labor State Park is just down the road and provides a golf course along with over 25 miles of trails for hiking, horseback riding and biking. There are several great secluded homesite locations throughout the property. The heavily wooded property consists of mixed hardwoods and pines and has a small natural spring that flows through the property. The property has an abundance of wildlife on the property with excellent deer and turkey hunting. Come build your dream home and hunt in one of the states top counties for a trophy whitetail deer. Several great food plot and stand locations. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Great location only 45 miles from Atlanta and just minutes to I-20 and downtown historic Madison
- 2 miles to Hard Labor Creek State Park and convienent to the Oconee National Forest
- One of the top equestrian and hunting counties in the state
- Several excellent homesite locations
- Heavily wooded property
- Mixed hardwoods and pines
- Small creeks run through property
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.