PRICE REDUCED!! Door County produces some giant whitetails every year and this property is a great representation of where they usually come from. This is some of the thickest cedar forest you will find. It is connected to a much larger piece that consistently puts out big deer. There is a ¼ mile deeded easement going into the property from the north off of the road (marked in red on the aerial photos). The property is in the MFL Closed program, which keeps the taxes very inexpensive. The property is in between the city of Sturgeon Bay and Lake Michigan and you can hear the waves crash along the shore while you are deer hunting. Please call for your private showing.
- 5 minutes from Sturgeon Bay
- Lodging available close by
- High deer densities
- Close to fantastic fishing and outdoor opportunities with the Bay of Green Bay and Lake Michigan
- Low taxes through the MFL program
- Part of a larger parcel of timber to let the bucks get old and big
- Located in the heart of Door County - it is rare for properties such as this to hit the open market
- This is a non-buildable hunting parcel
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.