Come and check this one out! Enjoy excellent deer and turkey hunting from one of the numerous stands strategically located all through the property. There is a small creek that runs throughout and a perfect spot to add a pond. There are 11 acres of tillable land to utilize and mixed mature timber that encompass this tract. Pick from several locations to build your dream home on or bring your camper to enjoy the outdoors. Offering 2600' of road frontage on Sims Creek Road this property is not far from Athens and less than 30 minutes to Madison or Watkinsville.
- Convienet to Athens and less than 30 minutes to Madison or Watkinsville
- Close to the Oconee National Forest
- 2600' road frontage on Sims Cross Road
- Excellent homesite locations
- 11 acres of tillable land with balance in mixed mature timber
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Small creek runs through property
- Great pond site
- Several deer stands located throughout the property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.