This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This property is a dream for the avid hunter and outdoorsman. The property consists of a cabin with electricity and a well. The property is situated close to several thousand acres of public hunting on the Oconee National Forest. The terrain is gently rolling hills with mixed hardwoods to low-lying creek bottoms. With the diverse vegetation and numerous food sources, this property has everything to produce great deer and turkey. The property is ready to go with a gated entrance, a great network of roads, several permanent box blinds and numerous food plots.
- Located a short distance from Monticello the deer capital of Georgia
- Cabin with electricty and well
- Creek throughout property
- Permanent box stands
- Several established food plots with stands
- Close to several thousand acres of public hunting
- Miles of Horseback riding trails in the area
- Great deer and turkey hunting
- Numerous building sites
- Gated entrance
- Network of trails
- Possible owner financing
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data