This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This Property is a dream for the avid hunter and outdoorsman. The property is situated close to several thousand acres of public hunting on the Oconee National Forest. There are tremendous water features on the property from the 3 creeks to the 1 acre stocked pond. The terrain is gently rolling hills with mixed hardwoods to low-lying creek bottoms. With the diverse vegetation and numerous food sources, this property has everything to produce great deer and turkey. The Property is ready to go with a gated entrance, a great network of roads, several permanent box blinds and numerous food plots.
- Located a short distance from Monticello the deer capital of Georgia
- 1 acre stocked pond / 3 creeks throughout property
- Several permanent box stands
- Several established food plots with stands
- Backs up to Oconee National Forest
- Close to several thousand acres of public hunting
- Miles of Horseback riding trails in the area
- Great Deer and Turkey Hunting
- Numerous building sites
- Gated entrance
- Network of trails
- Possible owner financing
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Jasper County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.