This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
If you are looking for a great hunting tract that won't break the bank you should check this one out. The farm consisting mainly of mature timber (15-20-year-old Planted pines) that can be managed. The property is due for a thinning this year. There are multiple hardwood ridges and creek bottoms which make great travel corridors for deer. With gated access at the end of a gravel road, this property is secluded from traffic. This is a great small tract that has the potential to grow big deer and produce income immediately. Call now to schedule your private showing.
- Beautiful rolling hills
- Gated entrance
- Trophy managed for last 7 years
- 15-20 year old planted pines
- Located adjacent to West Georgia Regional Airport
- 5 miles from University of West Georgia and Carrollton, 45 miles from Atlanta and 90 miles east of Birmingham
- Secluded access, located at end of gravel road
- Established internal road system
- Established feeder stations and stand sites
- Multiple water sources and flowing creeks throughout property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Carroll County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.