This TURNKEY whitetail farm has all the features usually only found in much larger properties. It has been set up by design with harvesting and documenting mature whitetails as the main objectives. The work that has been put into the farm has allowed the current owner to achieve top-level management goals higher and faster than ever imagined. He was rewarded almost instantly with the presence of a World Class whitetail that he was fortunate to document regularly on the property. This incredible whitetail was featured on North American Whitetail TV show as a young hunter harvested the once-in-a-lifetime trophy on an adjacent property. QDM is practiced heavily in this area and on most neighboring farms, including a 1000 acre property to the north. The impressive trail cam pics shown are a fraction of the larger collection from this farm. Just out of Lansing city limits, this farm is highly accessible for Wisconsin and Minnesota residents looking for a top-level whitetail farm close to home. Groomed trails, food plots, bedding sanctuary and ponds, all in strategic places based on pre-existing natural travel corridors and enhanced by man-made pinch-points, create multiple slam dunk set-ups throughout the property. Special farms of this size are rare and don’t last long on the market.
- 2 ponds in funnels between bedding and feeding (always have water)
- Neighbors are high end deer managers
- Clear travel patterns between sanctuary and food sources, deer sage on plots and ponds
- 2 large food plot locations
- 60 acre Oak clearcut designated as sanctuary and is rarely entered. Edges are hunted during the rut. Cover consists of excellent Oak regrowth with high stem densities
- Land is in Forest Reserve $0 taxes
- 3 acres cleared in 2010 for foodplots adjacent to neighboring ag fields
- Funnels strategically created during construction of ponds, food plots and road system. Tree stands hung in funnels
- Property is loaded with turkeys.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.