This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Here is a great opportunity for a property that offers great views, utilities, and the potential for a hobby farm. The topography on this parcel allows for a great view within the vicinity of an existing pond and rural water. The water line runs along the west end of the parcel and electricity can be found along the highway. A new culvert was installed in the small pond last year. This is an ideal place to build and gives you enough acres to have a few acres left over to run a few head of your own. Access is only a quarter mile off of Highway 8 and there is an above average perimeter fence around 75% of the property. This parcel is contingent upon a simultaneous closing with the adjacent 39.83 acres.
- 1 hour to Lincoln
- 20 minutes to Beatrice
- 2 miles east of Odell on Highway 8
- One pond with a new 75 foot drainage tube
- Good perimeter fence around 75% of the propertyâ??
- Great access off of SW 32nd Road, 1/4 mile from Hwy 8
- Rural water line runs along SW 32nd Rd
- Electricity available at highway
- Recent cedar cutting for clean pasture on west 1/2
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data