This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
You have found the ultimate property for your dream weekend getaway! Sitting right on top of Spring Mountain located just over 10 miles from Dardanelle. It has some of the most breathtaking views of the surrounding valleys and Mt. Nebo State Park that are possible without being in an airplane. The quaint yet well-built cabin with valted ceilings sits right on the edge of a major bluff line which allows for the maximum viewing pleasure of any occupants. You can also sit on the covered back porch and watch the wildlife utilize the spectacular man-made pond built right into the existing rock formations. With well water, central heat & air, an additional propane heater for backup, full size appliances in the kitchen, a wrap around porch on 3 sides of the cabin, as well as great cell phone service; you will have all the amenities of your home plus the serenity and spectacular views that only come around once in a lifetime. The entire mountain is behind a locked gate which is a great added benefit of security for your personal property. It also comes with road maintenance and other community perks. If you are looking for your personal slice of heaven within just a few minutes of the river valley, you don't want to miss this truly once in a lifetime opportunity. Give the agent a call to experience this majestic property in person, because there are no words to describe it accurately.
- 1,024 sq/ft, 2 bedroom/1 bath cabin with valted ceilings on bluff with breath taking views of the valley below and Mt Nebo state park
- Equipment shed on location
- Gated cabin community
- Manditory home owners dues of $350/year used for road maintenance up the mountain
- 4-wheel drive needed, only due to the grade of the mountain, not because the road is in bad shape
- Well water and septic
- Central heat and air and propane heater
- 2- ponds on property, 1 with extensive stone hardscaping built into the dam
- FAA registered Air Strip on top of the mountain for use by any land owners
- Good hunting on property, whitetail deer, black bear and turkey are abundant
- Can ride ATV's on the road system on the mountain
- Access to pavilions on the mountain
- Planted pines on the property will provide potential income in future years
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Logan County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.