This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Enjoy the spectacular views and the great hunting this property has to offer! Some of the largest bucks in the county have been harvested in this area recently. There is easy access to the property from a state highway and top access is available through a shared driveway easement. An excellent trail system is already in place. the property is all wooded except for 2 acres tillable land. Grow corn, soybeans or hay for additional income, or convert the tillable land into a food plot. Marketable timber, with mostly hardwoods, could also provide additional income. Not enrolled in any government programs, so you can log it whenever you want. Hunters have been successful in harvesting 3-5 deer from the property annually. there is plenty of cropland around to provide a good food supply. A vintage tobacco shed with steel roof is on the property for your storage needs. No need to trailer your ATV's or other equipment. Great spot for your dream home or hunting cabin. Power and telephone are available from the road. Some of the best fishing on the Mississippi River is only a couple miles away. Coon Creek runs just north of the property. Owner will survey to determine actual acreage. If you are interested in a large acreage of hunting and ag land, there is another 235 acres of hunting/ag land that is available and adjacent to this property. Please see Vernon County 235 acre listing. Located 2 miles from Stoddard, 25 minutes to La Crosse, 1 hour to Prairie du Chien, 1.5 hours to Rochester, MN and 2 hours to Dubuque, Iowa.
- Great views and great hunting
- 100+ acres of woods, mostly hardwoods
- Marketable timber
- Excellent trail system
- Easy access from the state highway
- Top of ridge access with shared driveway easement
- Plenty of surrounding cropland for good food supply
- Vintage tobacco shed for storage
- 2 acres of tillable land for additional income or food plot
- Buildable with power and telephone at road
- Great fishing on the Mississippi River is only a couple miles away
- Taxes were $5,130 last year
- Located 2 miles from Stoddard, 25 minutes to La Crosse, 1 hour to Prairie du Chien, 1.5 hours to Rochester, MN and 2 hours to Dubuque, Iowa
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Vernon County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.