This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Excellent small tract in Famous Crittenden County! With food plots in place and the amount of cover on this tract, this farm has killer potential! Bordering hundreds of acres of tillable ground, combined with the water from Deer Creek this farm is a hidden gem! The cover and approximately 2 acres of food plots on the property make this farm a bedding and staging area for deer in the area. You have the added security of being bordered on 2 sides by Deer Creek and being at the end of an old County Rd. This farm has tons of potential and at this price won't last long.
- Tons of cover with lots of crops in the area
- Large creek serves as water supply and natural funnel
- Food plots in place, ready to hunt
- Excellent small tract for hunting
- 2 hours from Nashville, 20 minutes to Marion, 10 minutes to Salem
- Located at the end of an old County Road and bordered on 2 sides by Deer Creek
- Offers excellent security and privacy
- Most of the timber is young
- About 2 acres of food plots already in place, just need to hang the stands
- Hundreds of acres of crops across the creek from this property
- Farm serves as a bedding and staging area for deer in the area
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Crittenden County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.