This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Check out this quality hunting tract featuring rolling topography and diverse forest habitat. A hardwood ridge runs along the southern portion of the property that transitions to thick pine and aspen providing great food and cover for wildlife. There’s a lot of edge habitat for deer to utilize with all of the forest cover transitions. Road access from two sides offers stand entry options for different wind directions. Plus, there’s a great trail system to get around the property. Langlade County Forest land is close by so you can hunt and explore additional acreage. Several lakes, rivers, trout streams, ATV and snowmobile trails are also nearby for endless outdoor recreation options. If you are looking for more land, additional land is available. Come and see everything that this property has to offer.
- Near Langlade County Forest land for more room to hunt and explore
- Lots of young forest habitat providing great food and cover for wildlife
- Hardwood ridge transitions to thick pine and aspen
- Lots of edge habitat
- Forest openings could be developed into food plots
- Several lakes within a short drive including Summit, Bass, Enterprise, and Upper/Lower Post Lake
- Near ATV and snowmobile trails
- Trout streams nearby, including Hunting River and Prairie River
- Nearby Moccasin Lake Trail Area offers a variety of recreation options including cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, horseback riding
- In MFL-CLOSED program for low taxes
- About 1 hour 5 minutes from Wausau; 1 hour 30 minutes from Stevens Point; 2 hours from Green Bay; 2 hours 5 minutes from Appleton; 3 hours 10 minutes from Madison; 3 hours 30 minutes from Milwaukee
- Additional land available
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data