This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Looking for quality hunting acreage that adjoins public land so you can expand your hunting? Then check out this solid hunting tract bordering Langlade County Forest land. The property features rolling topography and young forest habitat providing great food and cover for wildlife. Road access from two sides offers stand entry options for different wind directions. Plus, there’s a great trail system to get around the property. With Langlade County Forest land on two sides, you have direct access to hunt and explore additional acreage. Several lakes, rivers, trout streams, ATV and snowmobile trails are nearby for endless outdoor recreation options. If you are looking for more land, additional land is available. Come and see everything that this property has to offer.
- Adjoins Langlade County Forest land on two sides for more room to hunt and explore
- Lots of young forest habitat providing great food and cover for wildlife
- Pine and Aspen thickets
- Forest openings could be developed into food plots
- Several lakes within a short drive including Summit, Bass, Enterprise, and Upper/Lower Post Lake
- Near ATV and snowmobile trails
- Trout streams nearby, including Hunting River and Prairie River
- Nearby Moccasin Lake Trail Area offers a variety of recreation options including cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, horseback riding
- In MFL-CLOSED program for low taxes
- Additional land available
- About 1 hour 5 minutes from Wausau; 1 hour 30 minutes from Stevens Point; 2 hours from Green Bay; 2 hours 5 minutes from Appleton; 3 hours 10 minutes from Madison; 3 hours 30 minutes from Milwaukee
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data