PRICE REDUCED! Situated just 1.5 miles from the world-class walleye fishery of Upper Red Lake, this Up North property is truly a dual purpose tract. Lying in an area known for growing giant swamp bucks and monster black bear, this parcel offers limitless opportunities for the big game enthusiast. Ruffed grouse and woodcock offer the wing shooter excellent opportunities as well. Imagine being able to hunt upland game and catch that limit of walleyes all in a day's work or maybe you’ve dreamt of watching the sunrise from the walleye boat and watching the sunset from the bear or deer stand? If so, this tract definitely deserves consideration.
- Excellent gravel road access
- Older trail infrastructure, could be easily restored with a little brushhog work
- Gated entry
- Power and cable to the building site
- Less the 1.5 miles to Upper Red Lake
- Less than 50 miles to Bemidji, the regional hub of business, shopping, airport, etc.
- â??Boars Nestâ?? type trailer house with well and septic
- 23+- acres of tillable that could easily be converted into food plots
- 400+ acres of state owned property abuts the property on the west end
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data