This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Here is an opportunity to purchase a great property in an area of Kansas that is known for excellent deer and upland bird hunting. This property is located within in an area of the county that hunters from around the Midwest flock to each fall hoping to shoot a trophy whitetail or bag their limit of pheasants and quail. The rolling hills of native grass, tall CRP, cedars, and plum thickets make this area of Kansas an excellent choice for the outdoorsman. Nearly 98 acres of Class II and III soils indicate good farming potential upon expiration of the CRP contract as well.
- Located 7 miles northwest of Natoma and 11 miles South of Woodston along T Road. Property is northwest of the intersection of T Rd & 29 Terrace
- 122 acres of CRP grass that is under contract through September of 2022. The owner receives $1,891 annually from the CRP
- The remaining acreage consists of native grass, trees, and brush. Good habitat for upland birds and deer bedding areas. The center of the property has some rolling hills with cedar trees and thickets scattered throughout. This area has some good hunting potential extending all the way to the north property line
- The land consists of 97.98 acres of Class II & III soils that have good potential for raising crops once CRP contract expires. The west half of the property flattens out and has the greatest potential for crop production in the future
- This property would also make an excellent location for building a house or placing a cabin
- SW/4 of Section 2, Township 9 South, Range 16 West in Rooks County
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Rooks County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.