This pancake-flat piece of farm ground with approximately 15 acres enrolled in CRP and average CSR2 in the mid-50s is a great opportunity to own a quality, income-producing tract. The seller has farmed the property since the early 1980s and taken a crop from it each year. His 2015 yields for corn and soybeans averaged approximately 225 and 55 bushels per acre respectively. Whether you’re a farmer looking to expand or an investor looking for an affordable property you cannot go wrong on this piece. The farm is located on the southeast corner at the intersection of hard-surfaced Hickory Avenue T25 and 250th street just north of Aplington.
- CSR2 average in the mid 50s
- Buyer to cooperate with seller 10-31
- Open for 2016 farm season
- Annual taxes approximately $2850
- Multiple access points from 250th St. just east off hard surfaced T25
- Corn yields of approximately 225 bushels per acre in 2015
- Soybean yields of approximately 55 bushels per acre in 2015
- Approximately 15 acres enrolled in CRP contracts available upon request
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.