147 acres adjacent to Moody's fastest growing subdivision, TAYLORS COVE. This land features pastures, hardwoods, a pond and rolling hills. Suited for the development of lots to build homes that are priced at $279,900 and up. Cleared areas have some dirt roads and a proposed lake area. Gorgeous land has a pasture with creek area and breath taking scenery including Mountains and Valley. Utilities at street and can easily continue into this sector of neighborhood. Two gated entrances from inside Taylors Cove off Taylors Trail or enter from Acton Road. Great Location in St. Clair County, Moody! 10 minutes from Bass Pro Shop, Shops of the Grand River, and Trussville Country Club. Perfect time for development to begin.
From I20 exit 144B north on HWY 411 approximately 5 miles to James Taylor Road on Left. Travel 2 miles to stop sign at Taylor's Cove subdivision. Enter subdivision turn left on Taylors Trail to end of street to gate.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Saint Clair County
- Saint Clair County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Saint Clair County
- Farms in Saint Clair County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Clair County
- Recreational Property in Saint Clair County
- Residential Property in Saint Clair County
- Commercial Property in Saint Clair County
- Hunting Land in Saint Clair County